Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!
Oluwa jo, wa gbe mi soke- God pls come lift me up this yr.(thats my new year resolution)
And so i went to church for the first time since January 1st of 2007. I know thats really bad and i think its showed cos 2007 wasnt "the" year for me. I hope and pray that this year will be a year of success for all of us, and also pray that we live and act as christians.
For me praise and worship ministers to me more, like i feel spiritually, mentally and emotionally filled, however the ministery yesterday was very powerful. It was done by Jim Cymbala of Brokyln Tabernacle. Like i felt he was preaching directly to me. God is here today, tomrrow and forever, we just need to call on his name. We have to act and live like christians, that i plan to do this new year.
Also remembering the souls that left us behind in 2007, my darling friends Seun Kusamotu, Ibukun Adeniyi, Sunny Obiajulu, to politicians, men and women at war, children in Africa dying to poverty and AIDS and other diseases; May ALL the souls of faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace.
To all the newly weds, Enaruna Igiehon, Yetunde Sobamowo, Hauwa Abubarkar, Didi Wellington, and other names i failed to mention, may God bless you abundantly with Joy and happinness in your homes and with the fruit of the womb. I wish i could have been there.
To my family and extended family, all my special friends that have been there for me, y'all know yourselves, no need to mention names, May God continue to bless you.
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE....

No comments: