Sunday, December 16, 2007

America's Most Smartest Model


My SOVIETTTT did not win...my baby Andre did not win, i was so rooting for SOVIETTTTT......why??????? He has made me love russia just bcos of the way he reps his country. i TOTALLY ADORE THIS GUY.

Initially Soviet was my least favorite because he made himself look like king-sized commie a-hole. He also had this ethonocentric behavior, however, he was just misunderstood by me and most of his contestants. Andre is one-hell-of a contestant. Very competitve i must say.



America's Most Smartest Model is an American Reality show by vh1. The show attempts to find brains behind beauty in a series of challenges, and will grant the winner $100,000, a feature in an upcoming V05 ad, and the title "America's Most Smartest Model".


However i feel very sad that VJ Logan was titled as America's Most Smartest Model with a V05 ad and $100,000. I do not think he deserved it, because he is soo CORKY and arrogant, gosh!!!!
My other favorite contestants where
Rachel"Aussie", Brett, Pickel and of course Mandy lynn...totally loved them


Brett besides being a super stud, he's one of the more personable, and seemingly nice people on the show. He is soo goofy. Pickel is really intelligent, he helped "Soviet" during his final challenge, he is really nice, and approachable and yeah he has beautiful dark eyes. "Aussie" was my favorite female contestant, ever cheerful lady, beautiful at heart. She is usually called aussie because she is from australia, but her name is Racheal. She's someone to simply adore. My darling Mandy lynn is an example of a california super hottie(full blown plastic surgery), she tried her best to be smart but it wasnt just working, i guess she should just stick to modelling, smartestness isnt for everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VJ VJ VJ THE BEST!! He is really the America's most smartest model!! I Love he!!