Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jamie-Lynn Pregnant!!!!!



As if the Britney "crisis" wasnt enough, her little 16yr old sister, "Zoey 101" star Jamie-lynn Spears got herself pregnant...WHATT!! When i heard i was in shock. I honestly thought she was watching and learning from her sister's mistakes...*sighs* wat is the world turning into..babies making babies....I really feel sad for her parents. She's suppose to be a role model to little kids. She was interviewed by OK magazine and was asked what message she wanted to send to other teens about premarital sex? her reply was that "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait...but I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in".

I think she made a good response and I also think she made the right decision by having the baby rather than aborting. I just hope that everything goes well for her and I also pray for God's guidiance,protection and wisdom on her and her family.

No comments: