Monday, December 10, 2007

Writing!!! what a relief

I am so new to this blog thingie and i am pretty much excited about it. Ok i exaggerated just a bit. I am not soo new to it, was introduced to this blog spot by my genius sister, tosin a while back like in 2004 but i just thot it was one of her nice ways of saying that there were better things on the internet rather than facebook or Hi5. So i just didnt bother to join. BUt now i just find it very interesting and I couldnt help but create my own blog page and even start writing which i find very relieving. I remember then when hi5 was the "in thing" now everyone is facebooking. Thats cool tho because you can find almost everyone on that damn site.Just got out from my exam which was ok although i thought that it would be great. Dont really like when the semster is coming to an end because the whole world just feels like it is crumbling. I really dont like school but at the same time i just like it so much here at(HU). I have this love-hate thing going on here with school. I really dont want to bore you all with school so i will just switch topics. Well I came up with this idea of starting up a fashion magazine like a while in 2004 and i started bloging with the username http://magnolia-mag.blogspot.com/ however i could not remember my password (i know kinda boring). The name has recently changed from Magnolia to Fausset which i think is more classy, catchy and frenchy. It actually brings out the fashion in the magazine. I hope everything works out great and ends up being a great success!!! especially with all this upcoming magazines and competition, i hope it really works out. One magazine i would really give kudos to is the Haute Magazine(http://www.fashionnigeria.com/)......... I actually think their magazine is very unique and brings this feel of youthfulness to everyone. However the Fausset team will bring out more so i am imploring everyone to watch out.!!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I support u 100% on ur jan n yankee comments..lol...so true!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.