Monday, May 5, 2008

FAMILY FRIDAY!!!!

sO one of my fellow bloggers decided i changed the name from family monday to family friday..totally dig the idea, thanksss.



The month of May is a very unique and blessed month i must say. May 1st was my sister's birthday, called her up verry early in the morning. She was excited to speak to me however she was running late for a cruise. So our conversation was cut short. Love talking to my sister because she is very intellectual, she listens to me and she also helps convince our parents to do things for me...lol.

My dad's birthday is actually today, he is 53yrs old...i pray that God will grant him long life, i dont know what i will do without him. He is like the backbone in the family(of course). But i love and respect this man to bittttsss. There was a point in my life that i was scarred of my dad..lol bcos he is a man that does not speak much but when he does woohoo, someone wont have a pleasant day!
wELL i got to speak to him today, we(myself and my twin sister) where actually the first to call him. He sounded so excited and happy, and you know wat dat means...monayyy..lol.
My friends, mau, mgbeks, newyork, laval spoke to him, and they where just acting a fool, calling him uncle, "yes boss"...lol i was "like what the hell". I was glad when he said "we" kicked off his day for him. Unfortunately, my mum is sick, down with fever.Spoke to her but she dint really sound as exciting as my dad. I told her she better get well to take her hubby out, but she still sounded down. Normally my mum would be shouting "Ti ti" or "my taiye" but she wasnt doint all that..i hope she gets well, pls pray for her...

Besides my mum being sick, She is the coolest, prettiest,sexiest shapiest mum i know out there. I guess thats where i get it from...hehehe My mum is a woman i can do anything for. Without my dad in our lives we wud have probably been spoiled, we thank God for the balance. God knows that when i make it in life she will never lack. I never really enjoyed being around my mum when i was little because i always recieved knocks on my head, always screaming and telling me to fix this and that. I guess i've grown and she also has. She listens to us most of the times

I havent spoken to my other sis,kum in like 2weeks...kinda bad. But i will definately speak to her. I love her because she's unique, hardworking and interesting, luv her so much.

Miss my brother CAPOOOOO so much, its unbelivable. Myself, ken, and him are the closest in the house, We have similar things in common, like partying, girls, boiz, clothes,dating and just general stuff. We are the closest in the house even tho the age difference is 6yrs... we undertand each other, and thats why i miss him and love him soo much. I can do anything for my brother. i can starve or even die for my brother. I GAT HIM FOR LIFE...LOL

Well twinnie, you know the p's now..lol we are one!!!!luv you

Would like to dedicate dare art-alade and tubaba's song to ma famille...MA WE DEY CARRY DEY GO OHHHHHH...LOVE LOVE THAT SONG

9 comments:

Unknown said...

1st.are you the last born,sound like one.4th may is my 1st nephews birthday.too bad i didn't call.I wish ur dad and sibling more years full of God's blessing and goodness.tanx for stopping by.have a great week.

Unknown said...

babe,u've been tagged.check my last post

LG said...

ehya.... hope mumsie is better now,
happy belated birthay to ur sis and popsie, but i nor see cake o, lol

*tanx for dropping by, muaah*

Anonymous said...

awwww this is very cute, n trust me i understand when u say there is a balance in ur parents...very needed

Afrobabe said...

your family sound very interesting...

hope ur mum is better now...

i always wished I was a twin...

Naija Sutra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
t said...

finally got a brighter new coat of paint at upnaira.

Anonymous said...

i love your new picture thingy on ur blog, ths fashion steez.

i was too excited to sign in amd comment but this is your girl, lol, naijasutra

Naija Sutra said...

i simply love your new picture thingy.

its absolutely gorgy.