Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ki mon!!! lets go!!!wa gba!!

If anyone has been to New york, one would know its a hustling city, plus everything
and anything can be found in new york. Also in New york one does not have to go
clubbing to have fun, there are so many activities that clubbing wouldn't come to mind...name it, is it comedy shows, fashion shows, hookah bars, regular bars, karaoke
bars, madame Tussuad's,ESPN zone, paint-balling, tattoo parlors(hehe),
restaurants/cuisines not to forget shoppingggggggg but bear in mind that one has to have the money to have so much fun....

Anyways, One night i decided to go on a fun, fun spree.. I went to a


Hookah

Lil bit of shopping

comedy show

stopped at different eatery places

and bar hopping

it was soo much funn jeezzzz


The next day, I went with my friends to a karokee bar, ESPN zone, and a comedy show in which we where dissed, WARNING! NEVER EVER sit in front during a comedy show...lol like u would literally be insulted by the comedian and there is nothing you can do, if you react you will be kicked out of the show.

A clip of me and friends entertaining the audience with our sexy God-given voices





Fascinating tiings i came across in Newyork, this includes people, dresses, anything:


Sexiest lips, better than Angelina Jolie






The original Popeye



My last goofy smile before my head was chopped off


JUst thot it was interesting



And this too...



Loved the use of pins/scopers to design the dress!!!




Loved the design too


Random dress i tried on and thot the back was hottt


Befores and aFTERs:






More on fasination... can someone tell me why people match clothes to the "nipple" for instance...when they wear pink earrings, it must match with pink bangles, pink bra, pink bag, pin belt, pink shoes, not a fan at all, i think its looks too cordinated atimes ghetto, throw in sum colours. I have a couple of friends who used to do, sum of them have outgrown it, sum still wear them..lol




Yeah talking about cities, i happened to stay in california for a bit cos my sister used to live there. California is pretty much the same thing in terms of having so much activities to do...basically never a dulling moment. Stayed with my sister in california for two decembers, she lived in Pasadena..it was so lovely and beautiful. I volunteered and attended the rose bowl parade which was a 5-15mins walk from my sisters apartment, JLO's restaurant was also 5-15mins walk but i dint go in, just breezed through!!!
I actually had soo much fun when i was with my sister. My sister had this theory that you are not legally an "otits" until you get initiated by attending a gay, transsexual and stripper bars. I felt awkward because i had never partied with my sister and anyone who knows my sister can testify that she is so into her books(which is a good thing)and a serious kinda person. This time i got to see the other side of her...lol
When i saw her getting jigging-with-it, i was surprised and happy at the same time cos i knew i could get loose....lol

Heres a pix of me and my friends on the streets of well lit and decorated houses.



Well on monday ill start my own ``Family Monday`` inspired by London's Bukis blog called ``Mummy mondays``...

Hope you all are having an awesome weekend...

13 comments:

Style Stalker said...

I'm glad someone heard my cry. . . . i.e. MATCHING to the nipple. Try Unilag babes as number 1 example! Yellow dress, shoes, bag, hair accessories, necklace,etc. I went in there once during my holiday wearing like 5 different colours . . . . they stared at me like I was a mad person, Lol. BUT I hate it! It drives me nuts and Nigerian girls are particularly notorious for this.

Chari said...

Hahahahaha...omg lol @ theperfectionist...yeah that is what we go through everyday in unilag i o!!!

t said...

Oh my God, killing me, especially the videos, too much fun. Mmmmua!

bumight said...

"matching to the nipple" is soo last year! too bad naija babes are still stuck on it...

looks like you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

why not call urs "Family Friday"?

Fausset said...

i think ill change mine to family friday like the idea!!!thanksss anonymous

bumight said...

in the second video clip, you guys thought u were leading praise and worship shey?

Fausset said...

@ perfectionist...unilag babes r def. guilty of that offense...lol

@ bumight lol...we had to make the audience feel us, u get me..lol

Afrobabe said...

matching to the nipple or the lack of it was my first shocker when I came to london...very refreshing...

love the karokee video...

Dith said...

oh wow! girl tell me abt the matching disease. i hate it especially when its bright colors like RED,BLUE etc.
the madness must stop!

p.s-im luvn d MJ song in the background~

Fausset said...

@ paris..thanks, i know wat u mean with bright colors

@afrobabe thankss..lol

Unknown said...

Fausset: I like your hair. It looks nice

brianna said...

I am so much crazy about traveling and like the comedy shows and fashion shows. I have read your Blog its very interesting .

--------

brianna

Dui In California