Friday, May 16, 2008

WEekend BUzZzzz

Hey y'all, its fridayyyyyy!!!!!tHIS IS going to be a long read so be prepared.

Going to start off with my regular family friday...my mum is feeling much better(thank God), spoke to her and my dad. I have been talking to my dad like everyday..lol atimes he is in a really good mood while other times is the other case...really dont blame him tho, we can be a lot of baggage atimes. Cant wait for them to reap their fruits.

My big sister's are cool. One emails me like everyday. I wish i could visit her unfortunately am stuck doing summer school.I actually chilled with the other one, we got to paint each others nails and i got to eat good food...lol

I misssss my brother, hope he schools in yankee, spain or england. My parents are quite hestitant to allow him school abroad because honestly speaking, its quite expensive plus he is the ONLY BOY :). They have also threatened that without a scholarship he mite have to attend Covenant UNiversity..lol wat the hell, pls ill rather him go to Unilag or Ibadan, not prison yard covenant. I mean i kinda understand where they are coming from. I need to start working ASAP plus earn really good money to avoid all this. I wish him the best in his examsss,he is writing WAEC and GCSE. i hope he comes out with flying colorssss..lol Cant wait to see him so we can talk abt stuff.

Miss my extended family too. I think myself and my twin sister are really spoilt or maybe not, i guess pple just love twinsss. I also guess twins are blessings. Miss my all my uncles: kehinde and taiwo(twins as well), tunde sanni, akin, Baba dee, banji, the list is endless... and my GRANDMOTHERRR..gosh may God bless her.

Going to dedicate this song to my familyyy




Now unto some informative weekend newss...

DARK THRUSDAY IN NIGERIA & others !!!
I was reading on the explosion that happened in Lagos :(...pupils of Ijegun Comprehensive High School and Ijegun Nursery and Primary School as well as the residents of that area suffered greatly from this horrid incidence.
Other fatal incidences include the earthquake in china and the disaster in Myammar. What is going on in the world today?? Where is God????? I know in every situation there is a blessing, but situations like this makes me cringe and ask questions.

May God help us!!!I just really hate bad news...


Entertainment news:

Angelina Jolie is said to be pregnant with twinssss, i cant imagine what the buzz would be like when she is due! baby shiloh got nothing on these twins..lol...i also cant imagine what Jennifer Aniston must be going through *sighs*. I guess Brad pit just wanted a family.

Doesnt Angelina look sexyy and full


I CANnot wait to see the movies Indiana Jones and Heath ledger's Batman:The dark Knight, i think its going to be tres maddd..yall need to see Iron Man and Speedracers, really interesting. Hopefully ill go watch "The chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian" today.

Cannot wait to also see what the Lohans have in stock for us with their new Reality show, living lohan which premieres on Memorial day weekend which is May 26. Check out the trailer.


Shiloh, Suri, Apple,even Max and Emme(Jlo's kids) ain't got nothing on Salma Hayek's little billionairess, Valentina Paloma Pinault. Did u know salma hayeks hubby, Francois-Henri Pinault is one of the richest billionaires in the world. Good catch Salma!!!.



In the history of ANTM, Whitney Thompson, a plus-sized model, won the title ANTM on wednesday, i was soo ecstatic cos i think she really deserved it even tho pple think alot of politics was involved.


In California yesterday, it was announced that the supreme court had overturned the gay marriage ban, that is people in California can now legally marry in churches or wherever.Trust host and celebrity, Ellen Degeneres, immediately that law was passed, she announced on her show that she was going to tie the knot with longtime girlfriend, actress Portia de Rossi.Portia was in the crowd and after she made the announcement, the studio audience went wild, giving the two a huge standing O.


Speaking of marriage, newlywed Nick Cannon was spotted just two weeks after marrying Mimi, test driving a brand new Maserati Quattroporte, a sick ride with a sticker price of $120K! I am not hating but i don't think he makes/made that kind of money on "Wild 'N Out." He better get everything he desires before its all over. I give them a yr and half to survive..lol

JACKSON'S VISIT TO NIGERIA
Marlon Jackson, one of the Jackson five intends to bring world artistes to Nigeria next year to launch Malaria Day 2009.hEY maybe MJ might be one of them, i just hope im in Nigeria when this happens.
I guess his visit to Nigeria was quite overwhelming. I read that when Marlon and the mayor of michigan were taken on a tour to the ‘Point of no Return’ in Badagry(the place where their forefathers were taken away from Nigeria into the slave ship)they cried.LOL...well i guess blacks are very sentimental about slavery.


Politics baby
John Edwards endorsed Obama..everyone went berserk.....i personally went crazy..lol it was unbelievable..i had never heard Edwards speak with so much authority and passion about someone. Dont know why Hilary is still wasting her time, i guess her pride and last name wont let her call it quits..GIVE UP HIL, ITS OVERRRR!!!

4 comments:

bumight said...

how did I miss the ANTM finale?... and why is the whole of hollywood pregnant with TWINS? that ish has to be unnatural!

Anonymous said...

i didnt see the part of family friday that includes arit or youve chucked me out of the family abi??

ejura said...

Thanks for stopping by mine. I'd be back to read your post. Looks very entertaining.
Have a great day!

bllk wolf said...

hmm!!!
tot id startle ya a lil bit..
u SCARED yet?
anyways this fella has got a whole lotta gazing into space and thinking to do.
lol!!!
i trully am sorry for taking so long in scaring the daylights out of u!!!!
love the pink layout though
il be back....
hope ur gonna hold on and don't go running off with some fella aiight!!
Fau dear, u'v just been CLAWED.